This procedure can literally change your smile. Contact us today to find out how we can help.
What are Dental Bridges?
A dental bridge is a solution that we recommend to replace one or more teeth when implants are not an option. The appliance utilizes two existing teeth (called abutments) as anchors for one or more false teeth that will be held between them.
These new crowns literally bridge the gap between two natural teeth.
Why Get a Dental Bridge?
Bridges can enhance and strengthen your teeth while they restore the appearance of your smile. This is a functional and aesthetic solution for patients who are missing one or more teeth. This may be a solution for you if:
- You need to repair broken or cracked teeth
- You need a special solution to cover a tooth after a root canal
- You want to enhance the appearance of your visible teeth
- You need to repair severely decayed teeth
What are the Benefits of Dental Bridges?
When we use implants or your natural teeth to anchor a strong dental bridge in place, you can experience several benefits. These bridges can:
- Strengthen teeth that have been damaged by trauma, infection, or cavities
- Close gaps between teeth
- Help you eat and speak normally
- Replace teeth in a jawbone that wouldn’t normally be strong enough for implants
- Fit securely so they’re more comfortable than dentures
Build a Beautiful Smile
The materials we use in our bridges are strong, durable, and resistant to stains. They restore functionality and stop your other teeth from shifting or coming loose. You will still have to continue to brush, floss, and maintain your regular hygiene routines (including regular dental visits) to make sure your new smile will continue to shine.
Contact us today to learn more about your options for dental treatments in Northport.